PREFERRED LINKS & INFORMATION
American Cancer Society
'Helping families cope with life, one household at a time' TM
My Top 10 Tips for Cancer Treatments...
NOT IN ORDER!
1. Bring lots to drink and ice to chew for chemo- I never got mouth sores maybe this helped.
2. Bring a cozy blanket!
Maybe I'm always cold...but it helped!
3. Bring something to pop in
your mouth right before the flush, like a piece of candy. The flush always tasted like lemons to me...it varies but a flavor fills your body and having something to counter it helps.
4. Gargle at night with baking soda-
I liked Arm and HAMMER myself!
5. Reiki and accupuncture saved me much of the side effects and I did not take the anti-nausea meds, as they weren't right for me.
6. Remember to treat...
MIND, BODY and SPIRIT!!!
Doctor's are good at the body...
good doctors acknowledge all three!
7. Nourish yourself with DVD's by
Wayne Dyer and the like.
8. Remember every thought has an effect...good AND bad. Envision everything getting you well.
9. Don't feel guilty- ask for help.
10. DO what you think is right for YOU!
floydwarriors.com #1 choice in personal care!
CHome Cleanings- visit their site!
Emotional support, financial guidance, company while receiving treatment, and more!
Thank you Kara for your free Reiki treatments!! Reiki Reconnect With Kara on FaceBook! for appointments call- 889-9380
Lisa Marie Tersigni- Holistic Health Counselor
~Find your Natural Pathway to Disease Management & Prevention, Optimum Weight & Healing~